Traction Circle Club is delighted to unveil our Suzuki Swift Speed Challenge Program for 2020.
In an effort to encourage and advance the level of driving, the Club has acquired 2 race-ready Suzuki Swifts for the benefit of members.
Over the next 4 track days, members will be invited to challenge themselves in setting the best lap time.
The top 6 on the leaderboard and 2 wildcard at the end of this program will be offered a spot on TCC’s fully sponsored Sepang 1000KM race team for 2020!!!
The following terms and conditions apply :
1. The Suzuki Swift Speed Challenge Program will be available during the following track days : 7th March, 9th May & 20th July
2. At the launch of registration, prior to each of the mentioned track days, members will be able to register their interest online. For a $80 fee, members will be offered 3 hot laps + 1 out lap + 1 in lap. The best lap time posted during this window will be recorded.
3. Members will be informed of their time slots at a dedicated drivers' briefing to be held prior to the commencement of the program on the day of the event.
4. This is a rain or shine event. Allocated time slots will be at the discretion of the club and cannot be rescheduled.
5. Should the vehicle incur mechanical issues during the session, participants will receive a full refund for the session and may be eligible to re-register for the following session.
6. Regular track day fees apply. Members will be required to register and pay for the regular track day fees in order to qualify for the opportunity to drive.
7. Members will be required to have attended at least 4 track days to be eligible for this program.
8. Members will be required to bear the appropriate and standard attire required for regular track days ie. covered shoes, proper helmet. Long sleeve shirt and pants are recommended but not required.
9. Members who post the top 6 fastest lap times will be offered a seat on TCC’s fully sponsored Sepang 1000km Race 2020.
10. There will be 2 wildcard entries for members who participated in the program but did not clock the 6 fastest lap times.
11. Sponsorship in this context is defined as :
a) The use of TCC’s vehicles for practice in the run up to the actual event + the 2020 S1k race.
b) All operational costs of vehicle including labour, wear and tear, and consumables.
11. Sponsorship in this context excludes :
a) Driver attire
b) any cost arising from damage arising from incidents occurred during the use of the vehicle.
12. By registering for the program, TCC members acknowledge that participation in the program carries with it the risk of personal or bodily injury (including death) and loss or damage to personal property. With this understanding, members thereby release, relieve, indemnify and forever discharge Traction Circle Club and its representatives from any and all liabilities whatsoever for any personal or bodily injury (including death) and loss of or damage to property that they may sustain, including but not limited to any claims, demands, actions, causes of action, judgments, damages, expenses and costs, including attorney’s fees, which arise out of, result from, occur during or are connected in any manner with their participation in the program.
13. By registering for the program, TCC members agree to be financially liable for the costs of any damage sustained to the vehicle or damage to the venue arising from any unforeseen incidents occurred during the use of the vehicle.
14. All available slots for the program are subject to membership eligibility as stated and on first come first serve basis.
15. TCC reserves all right to review and amend the terms and conditions of this program at any point in time.
Copyright @ Traction Circle Club | Est. 2002 | firstname.lastname@example.org